Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Have you downloaded the latest IOJET template? Please find the link here.
- Have you edited your manuscript in accordance with the template above?
- Have you downloaded the Ethical Approval Form? Please find the link here.
- Do you ensure that your manuscript is an original work and has not been published or under review elsewhere? Please remember to upload the TURNITIN or iTHENTHICATE similarity report of your manuscript.
- Have you checked your paper for proper referencing?
- Make sure that you upload the title as a separate/supplement file.
- Make sure your manuscript is ready for blind review. Please blind any information that may reveal the identity of the author(s).
Authors retain copyright to their work, licensing it under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License and grant the journal exclusive right of first publication with the work simultaneously and it allows others to copy and redistribute the work for non-commercial purposes, with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in IOJET and provided that no changes were made on the article.